Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions before proceeding on the site.
Terms and conditions were last updated on the 15th November 2019. Please check this page for any new updates.
Information about Edenwood
- Edenwood is owned by Clinton Taylor, operating as a sole proprietor from: 42 Summerfields, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH7 7RN, United Kingdom.
- VAT registration number: 312872022.
- Sales and Fulfilment.
- When an order is placed with Edenwood you are therefore agreeing with our terms and conditions.
- Availability and prices on the website can be subject to change.
- Information on sizes, shapes, descriptions and images on the website will be kept up to date, but on occasion may vary.
- Fulfilment of an order is at the discretion of Edenwood.
- All major credit/debit cards and PayPal are excepted on the checkout page through a secure payment gateway.
- Payments and orders can be taken over the telephone: +44 01202 242 513.
- Due to the nature of our payments system, the full cost of the order will be charged to the card as soon as it is placed.
- No order is binding and we reserve the right to cancel an order at any time.
- After dispatch of your order it cannot be cancelled. Please then check our refunds and returns policy.